[access-uk] Re: line in on the Sonus1 talking dab radio

  • From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:26:07 -0000

Hi Colin,

No, this is a definite solid connection. It sounds great when I want to use my Victor Stream, especially listening to books from Audible, as my RNIB machine doesn't support this format.
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
they work best when open
----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Howard" <colin@xxxxxxxxx>