[access-uk] Re: line in on the Sonus1 talking dab radio

  • From: "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:16:05 -0000

Is not one of the sockets supposed to be for an extra speaker so that you can then have stereo?

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Skype: bobba2006
Messenger: Kulvinder@xxxxxxxx
Tel: 01332 514323
From: ANDY COLLINS - Email Address: Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/02/2012 11:51
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well on mine, with the back looking at me, the mains plugs in at the very right, then coming left, is line out, I can plug my headphones in this socket, and the sound is delivered through both the headphones and the speaker. Next left is the headphone socket itself, that can also be used as a line out, and left most is what I find to be a line in, because when I plug my iPod in to it, the sound comes through the Sonus speaker, but so of course does the radio station that I was listening too.

Just to be sure we are talking about the same radio, I'm talking about the one that has the Ivocs speech built in, and comes in a wooden case with metal carrying handle that keeps telling me the flipping time when I touch it <smile> -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: Iain Lackie