[access-uk] line in on the Sonus1 talking dab radio

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 21:52:03 -0000

Hi all -

I want to play my iPod using the line in on the Sonus1, but can't get the radio
to be in the on position without a station playing. I can go the the station
list using the tuning dial, and when I come across a station that is announced
as "off air" get a silent channel to use for listening to the iPod. This isn't
very satisfactory for several reasons, and I'm sure there must be a way to
simply connect the iPod to line in, and play it through the Sonus1 speaker, but
so far it has stumped me. So I need help please.

Thanks -

Andy