[access-uk] Re: lexicon studio core 32 & volume controls?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:54:07 +0100

I don't know that much about the particular card except that it's not really
designed for text to speech use and I cannot think that you would be using
it to it's best advantage for that purpose.  The output of TTS is way below
the resolution and frequency extremes your audio card is able to handle.
However you should be able to do it if Windows is set to use the card by
default in "sounds and audio devices".

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology