[access-uk] lexicon studio core 32 & volume controls?

  • From: goshawk <Goshawk.158@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx, pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx, MIDI-MAG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:03:05 +0100

hello list,
I have a rather unusual problem with my soundcard, it is a lexicon studiocore32, so it is not the usual standard soundcard, which means that tech support for it seems to be a bit on the non existent side.
the problem I am having, is that I can't get any volume controls up for it, and as well as that, I can't get things with software speech such as k1000 or window-eyes installation to talk through it.
has anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it?
a bit more info for those who may know the card, I use the LDI-12T interface.

Simon