[access-uk] Re: label printer

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:06:43 +0100

Hi Ted,
Open Word, get to the macro list by pressing alt plus f8, choose
CoStarLabels and take it from there.
You will open the programme where you can type your addresses. Don't forget
to tab to save, otherwise the dymo printer won't print your label.
Good luck and, if you have anymore questions, ask here, I will be glad to
help if I can.
Cheers now,

Marie