[access-uk] Re: kitchen scales

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:32:54 +0100

Hi Jeff

It is why we chose them, partly for their accuracy, and partly because we
both like Caretec products.  You can set the date and time, and there is a
timer too.  We only received them a few days ago, so haven't played about
too much, but they are very nice and handy.  The ouch part is that they cost
£115 from Force Ten Co, and I think Steve Nutt of Computer Room Services is
also a Caretec dealer, so take your pick.

I hope this info helps.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns