[access-uk] joining new groups

Does any body out there have any suggestion on this problem?
Last Friday, I wanted to join the blind-diabetics
group on Yahoo.  I got the normal response from the initial communication, but
have had no further acceptance from this group,nor have I received any
acknowledgement from the moderator, since my Email to them on Sunday, August
08, 2004.

Please, does anybody know what is going on with that group?

Adrian Rowe.
** vacation ## d