[access-uk] Re: jaws scripts for ITunes

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:15:37 +0100

brian, that's fabulous. This could be the thing that tips me into buying an MP3
player at last.

Will your scripts work with jaws 5? And which version of the iTunes software
will you be basing it on? I understand that there is a new one that has either
just launched or is about to launch that also has Podcast functionality built
into its core.

Incidentally, my girlfriend has an iPod and so we have iTunes installed on this
computer. If I get my own iPod, will it mean I can share the songs she has
downloaded for herself from the iTunes store? Any ideas?

Cheers, waiting with baited breath.

...Damon