[access-uk] Re: jaws and windows 7

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:14:22 -0000

Hi, some virtual machine products feature "easy install", meaning that it
automatically installs the guest operating system, along with the
appropriate tools for your virtual machine to integrate. VMware Workstation
is an example of a tool that features this capability. You just supply it
the installation media or disk image, the product key, and, optionally, your
username and password. Once the virtual machine is powered on for the first
time, easy install will install the guest operating system, along with the
version of VMware Tools for the guest. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx