James Scholes
http://www.jls-radio.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent by Peter on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Have you even looked for a way to display them yet. Lets not start moaning
before you've examined all possibilities.

Peter

From: Tristram Llewellyn
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:33 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: jaws and windows 7

I haven't tried that with JAWS but I am not really commenting on JAWS access to
it at the moment since we know work needs to be done will be done.  My comment
is more addressed towards Microsofts position of hiding all system tray icons
by default which will still affect JAWS users even once compatibility is
attained.

Message sent at 05:00:06 PM GMT on Thursday, February 12, 2009