[access-uk] Re: jaws and the halifax website

  • From: "Ray Hazan" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 15:31:27 +0100

Hi Karen,

I have a Halifax web saver account and all works O K for what I need to do, which is mosyly to transfer money. I'm on Jaws 7.1

Have delayed replying as they were about to introduce a new look web page and so was waiting to see how that worked.

Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>