[access-uk] jaws and screen alerts

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:29:06 -0000

Hi everybody. I'm sure there is a jaws keystroke for this, but I can't remember it. When a screen alert comes up, for instance telling you that a new version of a programme is available, and saying "click here". I've done a Google search but haven't come up with an answer. Hope someone can help.

                    John.