[access-uk] Re: jack-plug split

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:18:14 -0000

Hello Andy. Try the following website you might have to look all through the plugs and sockets they have, also the other part that is bad is there is no online ordering from them. http://www.whwestlake.co.uk
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northants,
Home Phone 01604 517007
Mobile 07773457805,
Skype andyshipp50,
or andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx,

I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening,
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>