[access-uk] Re: itv on sky

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:13:22 -0000

Like you John, I've been looking for it since yesterday.

I've scanned the whole way through the channels and its not there!

On another point, am I alone in thinking that the quality of sound on 963-964 was pretty poor?

Regards.

Darran

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>