[access-uk] itunes

  • From: "Maggie Norton" <maggie.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwindows7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:42:04 -0000

Hi All,
I have suddenly had problems with itunes9.
Everything has been fine until yesterday.
I use it for my podcasts and magazines from TNAUK.
I have been getting the following messages when I try and open the programme.
itunes.exe-Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point CGFontDBAddFontsFromPlistRepresentation could not be
located ine the dynamic link library CorGraphics.dll

The procedure entry point
?toStringObject@JSC@@EBE?AVUString@2@PAVExecState@2@@Z could not be located in
the dynamic link library

JavaScriptCore.dll

OK

I have tried uninstalling it, "repairing" it, and then downloading it again.

The only way I can use it is, when I re-download it and it opens.

My podcasts etc and feeds are still there.

But, as I say, when I try and open itunes from; the start menu; the desktop; or
from "Programmes" I get the awful messages!

It is driving me mad!

Please can someone help?

I am using windows 7 and system access.

Hope you can help!