[access-uk] Re: itunes

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:33:15 -0000

David - Are you  using JAWS? have a listen to the FSPodcast on

www.freedomscientific.com

If you hit control S, you will engage the side bar, which will get things looking a bit more familiar to you. I find the latest build of iTunes, with JAWS13, to work perfectly fine, but I have spent some time playing round to see what happens when I make changes to settings. Jonathan Mosen's podcast really helps, and part 2 will be available this month, in fact, it might already be on the website, but if not, part one will certainly get you feeling more comfortable with itunes again -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Weston" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>