[access-uk] Re: itune music

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:54:22 +0100

Hi David,

To a certain extent it's likely to depend on your circumstances, but the
following Apple support article may be of use.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4527

As well as the table setting out relevant considerations for each option,
there are links to each option underneath it that should provide further
information.

Hope that helps.

Ed