[access-uk] Re: items in msconfig?

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:52:55 +0200

Hi Billy,

I suggest you to reinstall the whole full installation of Nero and then you can
see it in your add/remove programs, try to remove it with all the components.
After that, reboot.
if you have any other program as regscrupxp it will be very good and I hope
that you will have good results.
I do remember that there is a very good program to help you removing any
reminders of uninstalled programs.
I think it is at:
www.jfwlite.com

I hope it may help you