[access-uk] Re: iriver h320

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:59:27 +0100

Hi
Just a quick reply to this one for the moment.
Yes it is extremely easy to move from one track to another, and just as important, move from one folder to another. Altering other menu items would be quite easy to do as well with some initial sighted assistance, as the keys are extremely tactile. As for the radio, I haven't tried that and will not be doing so.

Again, I would recommend this player to anyone and apart from the Archose players which can accommodate the Rockbox software which seem to be quite older players so reasonably difficult to obtain, this is probably the most accessible player I have certainly seen.

Its only disappointment is that on the Napster site, there is a service called Napster to go, where you can download music direct to your player. I would love to be able to use it, and have tried to do so. However, I am having difficulty creating a partnership between my IRiver and Windows media player 10 which is necessary for this to work, and I know I am not the only one now to have these problems. Apparently this is to do with the firmware used in the UK as opposed to the US which is disappointing.

But for listening to audio files, I highly recommend the player.

Brian Hartgen
E-Mail:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx