[access-uk] Re: iriver h320

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:45:03 +0100

Based on the scraps of info I've picked up from several postings, the answer is
yes.  If the 20 and 40 gig models are the same as the ten gig one that someone
did a review of MainMenu (but with more memory) then it sounds like it is
fairly easy to skip from one track to another, and one album to another and
tune and set stations with the FM radio.  I've just bought an iRiver player so
I damn well hop so anyway!