[access-uk] Re: iphone as a braille display and a speech difficulty

hi dean that is great will try and install it on to the pc then i will not
always need the internet connection. when i try to download itunes though it
says about loading quick time from the website i am sure i must change some
internet sequrity to let this happen or press altogether n to get to the
address bar. the machine is truly great though. it will take me some time to
get used to windows 7 home premium. got the book from the rnib. thanks a lot.
then.