[access-uk] Re: ipad

Thanks David for filling me in.  At least I know it can be done.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Weston" <n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 2:10 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ipad

Hi Carol,
I had to get Ginny to phone BT support and they showed Ginny what to do.
So she had to delete all my mail that was on their server and then I haf to plug in my ipad and let it sinc. It was wonderful as all my 7,000 mails disappeared.
David Weston.
On 29 Nov 2011, at 11:30, Carol Pearson wrote:

Gordon, that was an interesting observation as it comes at a point when I'm deciding whether to move my accounts all over to IMAP so that I can readily see current mail on whichever device I'm using.

David, when you said you needed to make sure your mailbox with your provider is empty, do you mean all folders as well, or just the inbox?

--
Carol P