[access-uk] Re: internet radios

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:21:28 -0000

No, don't think these internet radios are accessible or very usable,
though I've not seen any comments from a VI perspective on them.  Have
seen a review on a none-vi site and I believe these internet radios,
costing fifty or sixty quid, come with some sort of internet
connection deal.

There is, of course, the SolutionsRadio, as I think its called, but
you are looking at three hundred quid for this.  RNIB are said to be
'evaluating' it.  Now come on, titter not!  As Frankie Howard would
have said.

Cheers,
From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: