[access-uk] internet radios

Hi

whilst browsing the argos catalogue online, I had a look at electricals and
ended up looking at what radios they have.  I looked at the specs of
internet radios and wondered whether anyone has got one or, are they not
accessible.  If this has come up before I apologise, but any info would be
useful, having regard to the discussion on DAB radios.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx