[access-uk] Re: installing win2000pro?

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:55:03 +0000

Hi,

Well it's a big hooray for Microsoft's band wagon is it?
will large and small businesses be forced to rip out windows 2k and upgrade to Vista, just in case MS decides to cease support for the XP os? I have a vague recollection that xp home will soonn have only archive support which is bad news for all of us who use that flavour of os isn't it?
we should be getting tired of this corporate redmont rip off, but we keep on sucking on it and does it get any better?

hooray
rant over.

cheers,
Joe.