[access-uk] Re: installing talks 3g On N91

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:35:35 -0000

Hi Andy.

The reason i said go to 6630 first was because bluetooth is disabled by
default on the n91.

Unless you'd sighted help it would be difficult to get in there.

I think you could expect to pay £10 for a bluetooth adaptor.

It's pretty nuts though that you'd have to go out and spend money in this
case.

Ôà