[access-uk] Re: installing talks 3g On N91

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:19:07 -0000

Hi Carol,

If you don't get anywhere, listen to our Podcast, called Our Place in the
New Year.  I will be reviewing the podcasting side of it.  It is a brilliant
phone.

Our Podcast is at http://www.comproom.co.uk/ourplace.htm.  You can subscribe
from there, or manually download the shows.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589