[access-uk] Re: installing talks 3g On N91

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 19:36:53 -0000

Hi Steve - Brilliant, at least that worked, and I got the all familiar USB
device connected sound! Unfortunately, the N91 didn't then show up as a
drive in 'My Computer', so I opened PCSuite, and clicked on Manage
connections, and chose USB cable from the 'make new connection tab' and
clicked ok. Sadly though, it came back and said "no phone connected, click
get connected to connect a phone", so I clicked on 'Get connected', and it
told me to check if my phone was connected by cable, and turned on. So,
again, I'm stuck! Seems to be taking me ages to find out what I need to do,
and with just 4 of us using this phone on these lists, help is limited, so
thanks for any you can offer, when I can get it talking, I'll be able to
upgrade my licence!
Looking forward to doing that-

Andy