[access-uk] Re: initial comments on tvonics

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:40:55 +0100

John, this is about right, however, everything seems to work properly with the controlling of my t.v including the volume but you have to press and release the volume for it to go up or down. Also, I recall someone mentioning about the program guide getting stuck on the same program when going through the program guide list. I have found a simple work around for this by simply quickly pressing the left or right side of the rocker switch and this will take you to the next program in the list.

Hope this helps

Martin

-----Original Message----- From: John Gregory
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 3:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: initial comments on tvonics

Hi Martin,

If what you say about the linking of the TVonics remote to TV,am I right in
thinking that if you go through the sequence and find a code that actually
switches off the TV, that if you press 'OK' at that point you cannot
re-initiate the process even if the code found did not actually work
properly? If so, then this is a really poor concept as some TVs have
multiple codes that might work to switch off the TV, but do not activate the
volume level.

John.