[access-uk] Re: information on the plextalk pocket

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:29:07 +0100

Hi, you'd be surprised how useful the features on the Plextalk can be if you
want to extensively record lectures and find your way around them. I didn't
tend to do that unless I thought I needed a backup for some reason,
prefering to take notes at the time, but I did have a lot of stuff read for
me, and occasionally even sent a friend with a tape recorder if I was too
ill to make a lecture myself. All you really need though is to be able to
record in different files, and possibly a book marking feature to do all
that. As I say, I think it's horses for courses with those two.

Cheers
Dave