[access-uk] info on talking language translators in uk please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:09:07 +0100

Hi

I am trying to find an accessible talking language
translator. I have been on google and there are quite a few
but I don't know much about them. Does anyone have any
experience with these and does any one know where I may be
able to obtain one in the UK or Europe? I obviously can't
read a screen so it would have to be a talking model, it
would also need to be voice activated and be able to speak
the answers back to me.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx