[access-uk] importing maestro from canada

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:24:52 +0100

Hi all, I had a phone call from someone concerning my maestro which arrived in the UK yesterday. He said that he would email me the necessary forms so that I would be exempt from inport tax but I have not received them. Can anyone tell me who I need to ring? I had a look at the customs and exize site but couldn't find any useful info.

Any help would be much appreciated as my maestro is in east midlands airport at the moment until I sort out the import situation.
Yusuf