[access-uk] Re: importing contacts into outlook 2010 from older version of outlook express

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:52:33 -0000

No, I may be wrong but I am doing same at present. She needs to save fher contacts from Outlook Express in a different format. I do not have it to hand at present but know that when you go to address book, file and export, say on to a flash drive, you want to choose the third option in the drop down box which begins with Other and the file format relates to text, comma etc. This way you can then import that in to Outlook. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>