[access-uk] imac

  • From: "David" <n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:31:34 +0100

Hi,

I was in a apple shop today and was looking at an imac. We got the speach on,
but could not make the speach read the dock bar, I was pressing the VO and caps
with right arrow, no out put. The person showing me the imac moved the icons to
the desk top and then I could find them using the tab. I then went into numbers
and found a new sheet, but the speach did not give me any feed back. Can any
one give me any help, becouse I do not want to buy an imac unless I can get
feed back from the machine?

David Weston.