[access-uk] Re: identifying foods

Hello
Well I thought I must say some thing here of which I should keep mum.

I have been working on a research project with a uni, this project is
looking  at placing info set in to the packaging that can be accessed by
many disability groups, which can be read by hand held equipment and read
out in English or other languages, made simple for people with memory loss
learning difficulties.
It is also looking a needs of customers such as product contents, how easy
is the pack to open for people with hand move ment difficulties.
It is a very interesting and advanced piece of work and may not hit the
shelves for 5 or more years but it is some thing to look forward too.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE

TEL. 0114 2207007
MOB. 07961 406739