[access-uk] Re: identifying foods

  • From: Glenn Tookey <Glenn.Tookey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:41:18 +0000

It will be available on the iphone, although not at launch, the Iphone API has
been opened up and the development team are working on it in US for release
2.0. Not sure when that will be, 1.0 is running about 3 months later than
original plan, my guess would be end of year, but it will be on iPhone ( also
Android, Symbian in V2.0)

Regards

Glenn