[access-uk] Re: iPod touch battery problem

  • From: Muharrem Öcal <zipzip-zip@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:08:24 +0000

aah! anything is not written. anyway I am  fixing,
 I listen to music and after that, the battery percentage decrease suddenly as
several percentage. if I listen to music for more  time, the percentage
decrease more. for example when I listened to music several days ago,
approximately 90 minutes, the battery decreased from %70s to 50s and I followed
that, it was finally %50s and after half an hour it decreased 47%. but when I
didnt use the iPod the battery percentage increased again 55%. also when I gave
it free rein in a way which is the screen unlocked and brightness is low, its
battery was consumed for a night. I think that it may be due to voiceover but
the batery decrease  so fast. is the battery problemmatic. anyone who face with
this?

From: zipzip-zip@xxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] iPod touch battery problem