[access-uk] Re: iPod shuffle ready to go?/I-river

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:14:57 +0100

Hi Justin,

It is only accessible in so much that it has commands to jump from folder to
folder, as well as file to file.  A lot of MP3 players make you go into a
menu to change to a folder, but you can't know what folder you are in, until
you hear the first song play.  But what I do like about it, is that it knows
about Winamp and Media Player playlists, so you can make it play tracks in
the correct order very easily.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx