[access-uk] Re: iPod apps

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 22:38:07 +0100

Hi. I have both devices and I can tell you that you don't have to
purchase the same app on your iPod. It's only when you have an iPad is
when you have to purchase the iPad version of the app. I've had to
purchase the same app for the iPad as the app is optimised for the
tablet.

MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx