[access-uk] iPod Touch questions

Well, I did warn you, I would be on the prowl for questions when I was
ready, and ready has arrived! (smile).

Seriously, I have now got as far as connecting it to the Mac, and
synchronising all the music from my iTunes Library to the new iTouch so that
it has the same selection as my Nano thus far.  We have also got VoiceOver
turned on, and I've had sound out of it as in playing music.  It also
connects to my Kicker docking-station, so that's another good step.

But what I want to know now are two things:

1.  How do I get my WiFi key in their?  Is there a way of automatically
doing this without typing it in on the iTouch itself?

2.  Is there a good keyboard to use with the iTouch anyone could recommend,
or isn't that possible?

If these questions have been asked and covered before, I apologise, but I
just don't read every single thread unless it is applicable to my needs.  So
please feel free to Email me privately rather than cluttering up the list if
you prefer.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns