[access-uk] Re: iPod Touch

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 23:00:15 -0000

Hi Jackie.

First thing you should do is install ITunes on your computer as you'll need to enable voice over and register your new touchy feely IPod. Connecting it to someone else's computer really isn't a sensible thing to do as the IPod is a highly personalized device and you'll have your own ITunes library, aps and other content which will possibly be lost if you connect to another machine. First things first, get familiar with ITunes after turning on voice over, then get familiar with the gestures interface on the IPod itself. I've got an IPhone so I'll be happy to spend time with you over the next week or so getting you used to working with this truly wonderful bit of kit if you wish to avail yourself of my assistance.

All the best and Merry Christmas to you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>