From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 12:56 PM
Subject: [access-uk] iPod Touch

Christmas greetings one and all,

Santa has presented me with a most unexpected, but truly welcome, iPod Touch
64GB today.  I have only taken it out of the box, had a feel of its flat
surface, and put it on charge with an independent mains supply I use for my
Nano.  It just feels like a bar of chocolate, completely unlike the two
lovely milk chocolate orange eggs I also got with it!!

If anyone can give me a good starting guide, suggestions or tips, please
feel free to send them my way on or off list, whichever you prefer.  I don't
suppose I will get round to connecting it up to Martin's Mac today, but that
will probably be my first port of call once I get over the shock so I can
turn VoiceOver on.  Wow! I really do have a steep learning curve ahead of
me.  I wanted the Touch rather than the iPhone, but I simply never expected
it would be today, and the personal inscription on the back is really very
lovely.

I hope Santa has been good to you all, and that you enjoy a healthy and
happy holiday.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns