[access-uk] Re: iPod Touch

  • From: "Ron Sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 15:45:52 +0100

Hello Folks, I am not sure if I have already mentioned this tip so apologies if
I have.  I chose a password which was easy to type.  Without telling you what
it
is, the first six letters on one of the rows on the keyboard.  I would have
found my original password rather difficult because it would have meant dodging
my finger all over the keys.

Cheers

Ron