[access-uk] Re: iPod Touch

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:07:09 +0100

Hi Larry.
Oh, I see. So VoiceOver speaks what you're about to type in the password, but doesn't speak what is actually entered. Nice one. Thanks for the help. So I should be ok then really.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 11/05/2011 12:22, LaMcAs wrote:
Hi Chris

When you entering your password  you will need to slide your finger across
the qwerty keyboard and then stop on the relevant character, so you will
hear the character you are about to type and there should be no problems
entering your password!

Remember you have Voice Over turned on and the aim of it is to tell you what
key you are about to type amongst other things.

Larry&  Flax GD (Guide Dog)
&  Elliot RTG (Retired Guide Dog)
London, UK