[access-uk] Re: iPhone update!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:24:21 -0000

That's fine.  <Smiles>

I'd like to think I'm halfway competent now!

Carol P
From: "Jackie Cairns"
<jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 4:00 PM

Halfway there by hand Andy, so I'm sticking with it.  I
don't like PC Suite,
and I haven't been able to explore Tris's idea on the
Mac today.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk
From: "Jackie Cairns"
<jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:28 AM

Hi Andy

I didn't get any texts yesterday, and I was not using
the phone.  But I decided to try and send some of my
contacts as text business cards.  You can
do this between Nokia phones, but the iPhone didn't
receive them.  Martin sent me a test text, and I got
that, and I sent him a reply, and he received
it.  But I'll just have to carry on as I have my
contacts in the Windows address book, and don't have
or want all of them on my phone. So I was adding them
until the keyboard decided to go silent on me for some
odd reason.  It's paired, and all is well with
Bluetooth et al, but I'll just have to take a break
and see how I feel later.
Thanks for all help.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk
From: "Jackie Cairns"
<jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, February 28,
2011 9:13 AM Subject: [access-uk] iPhone update!

Following my last Email, it now seems that I am
receiving text messages, but
that I can't send my contacts across to my iPhone as
business cards, and perhaps that's why I haven't
received them as I was trying to do things that
way.

So, back to the manual typing them in for now.

Incidentally, there doesn't seem to be a landline
field or place where you
can put actual telephone numbers.  Where do people
put these out of interest?  I know it seems a really
batty question, but I can only find mobile.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk

** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the ** immediately-following link:-
**
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to
faq

** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the ** immediately-following link:-
**
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to
faq
Release Date: 02/27/11 19:34:00

** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the ** immediately-following link:-
**
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to
faq

** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-
faq
Release Date: 02/27/11 19:34:00

** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-
faq

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security,
version of virus signature database 5914 (20110228)

link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-
faq

link:- **