[access-uk] Re: iPhone update!

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:53:03 -0000

Hi Jackie - Firstly, I've no experience in this area, but shouldn't it be possible to back up your contacts from your Nokia phone using PCSuite, then import them in to Outlook [if you have it] and then sync with your iPhone?

I'm not familiar with Outlook, having never used it, but thought it was the programme to use for syncing, something that can't be done from Windows Mail.

Not sure if that really helps, hope you can sort it in a faster way than having to do it all by hand -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>