[access-uk] Re: iPhone update!

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:32:12 -0000

Terry, you're a star!! That's exactly what happened, but I've no idea in
this world why as I wouldn't press left and right arrow keys together at any
time.  But doing this said "quick nav off", so I did it again, and now it
works.  At least that's something.

Thanks very much mate.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns