[access-uk] Re: iPhone OS 4.0 Features Unveiled-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:55:47 +0100

I've done a full reset and an upgrade on my iphone and I've never been asked for a pin on it.

peter

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Hussein Patwa
Sent: 09 April 2010 13:53
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

Hi,

Whereas that may be true, you've got to admit for accessibility with a
touch
phone voiceover has the competition beat.  I'll verify this myself
over
the
next day or two, but having been in close touch with someone who's
tried both major screen readers for Symbian, and voiceover for over a
month, I think he's right.

Best,

_______________________________________

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Steve Nutt
Sent: 09 April 2010 11:26
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

Hi Gordon,

If you want to know what is in OS 4 for iPhone, just take a seven year

old Symbian phone, and you're about there <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Gordon Keen
Sent: Friday 9 April 2010 08:45
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] iPhone OS 4.0 Features Unveiled-- The
Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

Apple continue to add functionality to their products.

http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/04/08/iphone-os-4-0-features-unveiled/

Regards

From glorious Devon, England.

signature
database 5012 (20100409) __________

signature
database 5012 (20100409) __________

signature
database 4997 (20100403) __________

signature
database 4997 (20100403) __________

signature
database 4997 (20100403) __________

signature
database 4997 (20100403) __________

william lomas
follow me on twitter:
billbow_baggins

database 4997 (20100403) __________

database 4997 (20100403) __________

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately.

Scope is a registered charity (number 208231) and a company limited by
guarantee (number 520866).
Our registered office is at 6 Market Road, London N7 9PW, England.
Our VAT number is 805156939.

Visit our website at http://www.scope.org.uk

This message, and any file(s) transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended only for the person(s) to whom they have been
addressed by the sender. This message may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if you believe it was transmitted to you in error, you are
required to delete the message and any copies of it, and to notify the
sender immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution,
or printing of this message or accompanying files, or unauthorised use
of any information contained therein, by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any views expressed in this message or in any file(s) transmitted with
it are those of the author, and may not necessarily represent the
views of Scope.

database 4997 (20100403) __________

database 4997 (20100403) __________

database 5014 (20100409) __________