[access-uk] Re: iPhone Help Needed

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:15:39 +0100

Hi Annabell,

I'm not sure, but if you double tap an icon and keep your finger on the
screen too long, it effectively acts as a pass through command allowing
normal gestures to be used.  I don't think it says "tab and hold to move
though", but you might want to try a double tap and lift your finger off the
screen immediately to see if normal service is resumed.

Ed